- Summer Law Institute in China -
Executive Education Training Program
held in Beijing (China), in cooperation with partner universities and institutions around the world.
This intensive intercultural experience, now in its 12th edition, allows you to spend one month abroad, offering you a unique opportunity to:
- Enrich your curriculum with an international academic experience (each course taught by Professors and experts with different backgrounds and from different countries)
- Be prepared to succeed in a global environment as well as gain a deeper insight into international issues in such a fast-pace growing country like China
- Create a bridge between the conceptual theories, methodologies and techniques taught in class and their application to real case studies
- Explore career opportunities, getting in contact with local organizations, public institutions and private corporations
- Benefit from an established network and mentoring programs, meant to provide the attendees with an introduction to the local professional world
The program includes
Two elective courses on current matters, with a European and Chinese perspective (both taught in English by Professors and Experts):
- Law, Policy, Economics and Technology on Sustainable Development, Climate Change, Energy and Environmental issues
- Chinese Law and Politics, Intellectual Property Rights, Chinese Intellectual Property
- Seminars and round tables involving experts of Chinese law, politics and culture, environment, sustainable development and intellectual property as well as experts in the specific themes covered during the different classes
Don't forget to like our Facebook page and stay tuned for the latest news of the Summer Law Institute!
Follow us on Twitter: @SLI_China